PrintableChecklists.com in the News
Printable Checklists (PrintableChecklists.com) has shown up in numerous places, online and in print. On this page we'll be sharing some of those sightings with you. If you know of any website, newspaper, television or radio station (online or off), that highlights Printable Checklists (PrintableChecklists.com), please let us know so we can include it here. Please keep in mind, that since this page is not regularly checked, over the years some of the following websites may have moved the page with our link, or may have removed it entirely.
We are in the process of compiling our lists -- we appreciate your patience during this time. :)
Do you have a website? Why not link to us? :)
Books, Print & Digital
- "Small Business Taxes Made Easy, Second Edition," By Eva Rosenberg. Page 43, Published 11/23/10.
- "The Must-Have Mom Manual: Two Mothers, Two Perspectives, One Book That Tells You Everything You Need to Know," By Sara Ellington, Stephanie Triplett. Page 200, Published 4/7/09.
- "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Protecting Your 401(k) and IRA," By Jennifer Lane, CFP, Bill Lane. Page 216, Published 3/3/09.
- "The Everything Personal Finance in Your 40s and 50s Book: A comprehensive strategy to ensure you can retire when you want and live well (Everything Series)," By Jennifer Lane, Bill Lane. Page 285, Published 12/17/08.
- "Make a Note to Love Your Spouse," By Jim Maxwell. Page 107, Published 2007.
- "Social Issues in Sport," By Ron Woods. Page 349, Published 2007, 2011, & 2016.
- "50 Plus One Tips for Organizing a Successful Social Event," By Heather Hutchins. Page 34, Published March 27, 2007.
- "Free Stuff for Baby," By Sue Hannah. Page 54, Published September 22, 2005 (2006-2007 Edition).
- "I Know Safety: A Rhyming Story to Help Young Children Learn About Safety," August, 2005. (This is the only book available from Stop Sex Offenders; print and ebook versions available)
- "Essential Websites for Educational Leaders in the 21st Century," By James Lerman. Published June 28, 2004.
- "Foster Parent Handbook," By Mary R. Rapshaw. Page 92, Published April 11, 2002.
Newspapers, Online & Print
- Getting kids involved in home chores helps out entire family, The Reading Eagle, June 24, 2008
- Making age-appropriate chores for kids, The Patriot News/Pennlive.com, July 24, 2007
- Add Them to the List: Three well-known Denverites tell why they've joined the ranks of list-makers, Article Resource, Rocky Mountain News, April 9, 2007
- Making Work Around the House Less of a Chore, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, August 5, 2006
- Article resource, Erie Times-News, Home & Garden Section, July 11, 2006
- Web sites provide expert tips, strategies to ensure a smooth move, Seattle Times, August 3, 2003
- Lists for Chronic List Losers, New Zealand Herald, June, 2003
- If Finding a Better Checklist Is on Your To-Do List, The Wall Street Journal, February 2, 2003
Magazines, Online & Print
Television, Online & Print
Radio, Online & Print
- The Advocate, WBRZ, Baton Rouge, Louisiana Broadcasting Station Hurricane Emergency Supply Checklist, July 8, 2005
- Stay tuned while we compile our list. :)
- 5 Ways to Get Your Kids into the Household Chores, Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc., Scott Brand products website, August, 2005
- Collection of Chore Charts Online, About.com, Housekeeping
- Housekeeping Schedules, Calendars, & Chart Tools to Organize Your Family's Schedule, About.com, Housekeeping
- Stay tuned while we compile our list. :)
Organizations & Other Press
- John Hopkins Medicine, Johns Hopkins Health System, March 17, 2006 (*Page not found - contacting JH to find out if it's still linked somewhere.)
- Johns Hopkins Nursing, Johns Hopkins Health System, January 15, 2005
- Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, Emory University (Babysitter Checklist listed as resource.)
- NFCAR Northern Fairfield County Association of REALTORS
- Collins and Shotton Newsletter, Unity West Elementary School, Tolono, Ill. 6/2/09
- Community Coordinated Child Care, 4-C: A Voice for Children, Louisville, KY
- For Teachers Only, Kaleidoscope, NC WiseOwl Project
- Empower Colorado, a service of Cerebral Palsy Association of Colorado.
- CHAOS (Children Are Our Specialty), a non-profit organization for childcare providers in WI. (*Page not found - contacting CHAOS to find out if it's still linked somewhere.)
- Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall, Elizabeth, New Jersey
- University of West Georgia, For Teachers Only newsletter (*Page not found - contacting UWG to find out if it's still linked somewhere.)
- Click here to see some of the websites that link to us.
Visitors may print out our checklists for personal use only - no reproductions are allowed. Our checklists are Copyrighted © My ParenTime's Family Community and are not for use on other websites without expressed written permission. Please be assured that Copyright infringement will not be tolerated.